|Home||» Products||» Spices||» Coriander Seeds|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Coriander is a native to south eastern,Europe & grown extensively all over the Europe, middle east, china, India& turkey. Coriander is used for digestion problem including upset stomach,loss of hernia, nausea, diarrhea, bowel spasms and intestinal gas. Coriander seeds are a good source of vitamin C, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, selenium and a very good source of dietary fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese.Coriander seeds used as spice in India.
Coriander seeds give delicious taste to all the cuisines. Coriander seeds use to make pancake and waffles mixes will give them a Middle Eastern flavor and also use in all types of curries,pickles, chutney and sauces.
Coriander helps you in weight loss.
Coriander can promote sleep.
Coriander is also used to cure allergies, eye infection, anemia, etc.
It increases the nutritional value of the food.
We provide bulk as well as retail packing as per customer's requirement.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- AS per Customer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Fssai,Spice Bord, APEDA,ISO 9001:2008, Kosher,HACCP,GMP
- Contact Details