Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 15-30 Days
- Food Dehydrators
- Garlic Cloves
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Kilograms ton Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Dehydrated Garlic Cloves:
Dehydrated Garlic cloves are made from fresh garlic that have been dehydrated and ground into dried garlic. The flavor is garlicky but vastly different than fresh-chopped garlic. It tastes sweeter and much less assertive than fresh garlic. A garlic clove is a popular ingredient in spice blends and dry rubs. It's used to season veggies, and proves a welcome addition in snacks like popcorn and roasted nuts. Garlic cloves can even be used to get brighter flavors in low-sodium dishes.
- Mixed with other spices and herbs to make a Dry Rub.
- Added to Soups and Stews.
- Whisked into Vinaigrette.
- Used as a seasoning in Sauces.
- Added to Gravies.
- Mixed in with Bread or Pasta dough.
- Sprinkled on Pizza prior to baking.
- Mixed into burger when making Hamburgers.
We provide bulk as well as retail packing as per customer's requirement.
- Contact Details