Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- Ginger Slice
- 15-30 Days
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-5 Kilograms Ton Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Dehydrated Ginger Slice
Dried Ginger is one of the common ingredients which helps treat the symptoms of common cold. Ginger is highly versatile spice used in various ways in the culinary world, including spicing food and beverages, seasoning, making ginger tea and is also use as a flavouring a variety of baked dishes.
- Dried ginger is used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews, etc.
- Mix cinnamon, fennel, cardamom and cloves to make masala tea with powdered ginger.
- Dried ginger is used for adding flavour to a variety of baked dishes like ginger cookies and ginger candies.
- Ginger helps to prevent cancer.
- Delicious taste
- Long shelf life
- Hygienically packed
We provide bulk as well as retail packing as per customer's requirement.
- Contact Details