|Home||» Products||» Spices||» Fenugreek Seeds|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Fenugreek seeds aretiny, bitter, dicotyledonous seeds of herb fenugreek. Toasted gently, theyexhibit strongly aromatic and pungent flavor. It is also rich in many vitalvitamins that are essential nutrients for optimum health, including thiamin,pyridoxine (vitamin B6), folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-A &C.
Fenugreek is one of the chief ingredients inIndian curry and masala powders.
Small quantity of sprouted seeds can be added tovegetables and lentil dishes.
It can be used in salads, paste, dips, fillings,etc.
Herbal teas made with fenugreek seeds, lemon andhoney is an effective remedy
Used to treat fevers.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- AS per Customer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Fssai,Spice Bord, APEDA,ISO 9001:2008, Kosher,HACCP,GMP
- Contact Details