Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- Oil Seeds
- Castor Oil
- As a customer Required
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 3-5 Kilograms Ton Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Black Jamaican castor oil is not as pure as regular castor oil. This is because one of the Jamaican black castor oil ingredients is ash, which is a by product of roasting castor beans. Despite not being as pure as regular castor oil,Jamaican Black is no less effective. In fact, it is the ash ingredient that makes it more potent than regular castor oil. Black Jamaican castor oil has a number of benefits.The benefits of castor oil for the skin, hair and immune system have long been known. Castor oil is used as healing and cleansing oil all over the world.
- Simply massage a small amount of oil on your hair and scalp using your fingertips. Leave it on your scalp overnight before rinsing. Repeat this process every night for the best results.
- For acne treatment,first boil some hot water and expose your face to the steam. Next, clean your face with a wash cloth then put a small amount of black Jamaican castor oil on the wash clothe and gently rub it on your face using circular motions. Leave the oil on your skin for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water, followed by a splash of cold water.
- For body aches and pains, take a small amount of black castor oil and gently warm it. Apply it to the painful area at night before sleeping.
provide bulk as well as retail packing as per customer's requirement.
- Contact Details