- Product Type Moringa Seeds, Other
- Category Fruit & Vegetable Extract
- Usage Home
- Ingredients Fruits Extract
- Form Solid
- Recommended For Children, Men, Women
- Shelf Life 1-2 Years
- Supply Ability : 5 Kilograms ton Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 25000.00 INR
- 100 Kilograms
- Fruit & Vegetable Extract
- 1-2 Years
- Fruits Extract
- Children, Men, Women
- Moringa Seeds, Other
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Kilograms ton Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Earth Expo Company is one of the leading processor & exporter of spices & herbs from India.
We supply chili,turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, cashew nut, peanut, sesame seeds, moringa & spearmint.
Native to Africa and Asia, the Moringa Tree, or Moringa seeds to use its scientific name is one of the most nutrient-rich plants in the world. Moringa Powder is made from naturally-dried moringa . It has a delicious spinachy green flavor and is: 25% plant protein including all 9 essential amino acids. As Moringa seeds is a natural source of these nutrients,it is highly bio available, so our bodies can absorb the benefits more easily than by taking synthetic supplements.
Moringa tree has been considered as one of the most nutritious plants ever discovered with most of its benefits concentrated in its small green leaves. It is an excellent source of minerals like iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, as well as mineralogical, trace minerals and phyto nutrients. Besides, it is a good source of quality protein and dietary fiber. Moringa seeds boosts stamina, lowers cholesterol, it helps in removing toxins from the body, improves immunity and so on... the benefits of moringa seeds are unending.
- Contact Details