Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 1-2 Inch
- Raw Material
- Strong Smell
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-5 Kilograms ton Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Tamarind powder is a sour spice that's commonly used in Asian cuisine, especially Indian dishes like lentils and curries. It adds a slightly sour taste to noodles, soups, sauces, marinades,and more. It enhances the other flavors in a dish, similar to lemon. Tamarind Powder also balances the flavors in fruity beverages and candy, creating a sweet sour taste.
Tamarind Powder to mix with marinades,barbecue sauces, smoothies or dried herbs and spices to create unique dry rubs.
- Earth Expo Company
- Earth Committed To Quality
We provide bulk as well as retail packing as per customer's requirement.
- Contact Details